Namaste from The Grand Palace – Indian Restaurant.
The Most Authentic Indian Food in Sydney CBD and Northern Beaches suburb of Mona Vale.
We are a family run restaurant that has been operating in the heart of Sydney CBD. The Grand Palace Indian Restaurant is serving traditional Indian food that is rich, plentiful and meticulously prepared. At The Grand Palace, we pride ourselves in bringing that distinct Indian cuisine to Sydney, Mona Vale and Terrigal for relishing by food connoisseurs.
We have strived to create an ambience in our restaurant that can do a justice to such a delicious food. Our carefully crafted interior is a reminiscence of glamorous royal palaces of India. We are looking for a team oriented self-driven cook to help continue the fine reputation we have built.
Chef/CookCurrent Opening | Full Time
Qualifications & experience
- Culinary Experience of minimum 3 to 4 years for Tandoor & Curry Cooks
- Certificate III or IV in Commercial Cookery
Tasks & responsibilities
- Must be able to prepare breads and meats in the Tandoor (Indian style clay oven) oven.
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities.
- Estimate food requirements
- Garnishing and presentation of food and in new cooking techniques
- Plan menus, Ensure quality of food and portion control
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, inventory
- While on duty keep the cooking area clean to make sure that the health and food safety standard are met
If you are enthusiastic and have the passion to learn, please send your resume to email@example.com